The Division of East Anglia makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this web site, or any content of any other web site referred to on or linked to this web site. We do not endorse the content of any such web site. Where such sites are referenced by this site it is for general information only.
The content of these pages is protected by copyright. You may download extracts from this website but you must not sell our content or republish it except with our prior written agreement. You may link to our site, but not in a way that is likely to infer your ownership of the content or that our site endorses or is affiliated with yours. Substantial copying of our pages in any form is prohibited.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our site and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.